Our goal at Town Center Surgical Center is to offer the most advanced care in a comfortable, friendly environment. Many surgeries formerly done exclusively in a hospital setting are now safely and successfully performed in our outpatient Surgical Center. We combine a state-of-the-art facility with current advances in surgical techniques to provide this level of care for each of our patients.
The advantages of the Surgical Center:
- Our focus is on our patients, their comfort and health is our top priority.
- Our surgeons, nurses and medical staff work together daily to provide outstanding efficiency and continuity of care.
- Outpatient procedures are more economical than traditional hospital surgical procedures.
- There are a variety of procedures which may be suited for an ambulatory surgical setting including anesthesia and non-anesthesia procedures.
- A less stressful, relaxing environment for your comfort and healing.
- Fully accredited and Deemed by The Joint Commission & CMS.
- Staff is certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) & Basic Life Support (BLS).
- We have anesthesiology support from Associated Anesthesiologists, P.C.
ACCREDITATION ASSOCIATION FOR AMBULATORY HEALTH CARE
Safe and high quality services, ease of scheduling, greater personal attention, and lower costs are a few of the reasons to choose the Town Center.